100% Midwest Soy Wax
100% Midwest Soy Container Wax
It’s right in the name; our 100% Midwest Soy Container Wax is produced in the rich and verdant soil of the American heartland. All the soy harvested for this product has been grown in this area– one of the most fertile and enriched soils in the world. By using soy from this specific location, we can create consistent high quality that meets the needs of even the most demanding buyer. 100% Midwest Soy Container Wax is made in the USA, so if your target market demands domestically produced goods, this is the wax for you.
- Melt Point: 124 degrees F
- Freezing Point: 104 degrees F
- Fragrance Capacity: 12%
- Liquid dye capacity: 17 drops per pound max
- Recommended Wick Series: ECO, Stabilo, HTP, RRD, and WI700 Series
- For best results: Heat wax and additives to 160F, add fragrance, stir occasionally, and pour at 105F.
- ***UPDATE ON THE ABOVE*** Our former packaging suggested adding fragrance at 140F. While this is recommended for MOST fragrances, a more universal temperature is 160F. Instructions on your bag may vary. Be sure to test each fragrance for best results.
- Available in our new 25-pound box!